Note: This is video 5 of our Getting Started video series.
In this video we discuss:
- Accessing the Global Elements Manager (GEM)
- Creating/Editing Element Sets & Tags
- Creating new Global Elements
- Publishing changes amongst the different instances of the Global Elements
- Retrieving Global Elements from the Global Elements Manager (GEM)
- Create a Show file that acts as your game template and duplicate that Show file when beginning to work on a new game.
- Save all elements within that Show file as Global Elements so that when it is duplicated all elements in the new Show file will already be GEs