One great feature of Shoflo is that everyone can have their own personal column order. However, there are situations, such as rehearsals, where you might want everyone to be on the same page with respect to how columns are laid out in your shows. To force everyone to have their columns laid out like yours (or another specific users) you can use our Column Order Reset functionality. You must have have either Admin or ShowCaller permissions in order to reset the column order.
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to your Event Dashboard
- Hover over the show where you wish to reset the columns and click the pencil edit icon.
- Next to “Column Order Reset” is a dropdown where you’ll select a user. The column order of the user you select is the one who will be applied to ALL users in the show. So if you want everyone’s column order to match yours, you’ll select your name from the list. Or, if you want everyone’s column to match Jim’s, you’ll select Jim’s name from the list.
- After you select a user, click the green reset icon. You’ll be presented with a warning modal.
- Click the blue "Yes, Proceed" button, this will trigger the column order reset immediately.