One great feature of Shoflo is that everyone can have their own personal column order. However, there are situations, such as rehearsals, where you might want everyone to be on the same page with respect to how columns are laid out in your rundowns. To force everyone to have their columns laid out like yours (or another specific users) you can use our Column Order Reset functionality. You must have have either Admin or ShowCaller permissions in order to reset the column order.
If you use the Global Elements Manager it is recommended that you do not use this feature as resetting the column order can cause problems with your Global Elements.
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to your Event Dashboard
- Click the ellipsis to the right of your rundown file and select "Edit show settings"
- Next to “Column Order Reset” is a dropdown where you’ll select a user. The column order of the user you select is the one who will be applied to ALL users in the rundown. So if you want everyone’s column order to match yours, you’ll select your name from the list. Or, if you want everyone’s column to match Jim’s, you’ll select Jim’s name from the list.
- After you select a user, click the reset button on the right. You’ll then be asked if you are sure.
- Click the red "Yes" button, this will trigger the column order reset immediately.