A user is anyone invited into the event via email and assigned a permission. If the crew member needs to do any of the functions listed below then they must be a user:
- They help build out the rundown or game script
- They make contributions/notes to department columns
- They create Shows, Schedules, or Lists.
- They upload files to the event
- They follow along with the showcaller
- They need access to all show files and docs on the event
- They modify event settings
- They organize show content
If you would like a deeper view of our User permissions you can read up on that here.
If a crew member needs none of the above functionality and only needs the ability to see the rundown, then they could be given a Guest Pass link. You can read more about that here.