From your event dashboard you can quickly adjust settings to each of your shows, schedules or lists.
Just click the ellipsis to the right of the show and select edit show settings.
Note: Only Crew members with admins, and showcaller permissions can adjust these settings. See event crew permissions
- Name – Edit your show’s name
- Description – Edit your show’s description
- Date – Set your show’s start date
- Start Time – Set your show’s start time
- Item Descriptions – Toggle Item Descriptions on/off
- Auto Time Calculations – Enable to automatically add the cue duration to the cue start time to determine the following cue’s start time.
- Auto Item Numbering – Toggles automatic item numbering on/off
- Item Start Times – Toggles item start times on/off
- Preset Time – Toggle preset times on/off
- Item Durations – Toggle item durations on/off and select time format
- Time of day & item run time clocks – Toggle clocks on/off
- Column Order Reset – Override everyone's personal column order to match the user selected
- Reset Times – Resets any manual start times to their automatic or default values