With the arrival of Shoflo Docs came the natural progression of being able to link to those documents from within your shows, schedules, and lists. You can insert a link to a Doc that can then be clicked on and accessed by your event’s crew for easy collaboration on your show’s files. Here’s how to use and insert Shoflo Docs.
- Upload a file to Shoflo Docs
- Go into the Show, Schedule, or List that you desire, and click on the cell you want the Doc to be linked from.
- At the top of your screen the font formatting toolbar will appear, and one of the icons is the link insert icon (second from the right. Click on that to open the Insert Link modal.
- There will be two tiles, click the right tile that says “Insert via file from Docs.”
- You’ll then be presented with a list of your event Docs that you can scroll through and choose from, or you can search for a specific file.
- Once you find the one you like, click the circle next to Select, and then on Insert Link. Voila! Your file has been successfully linked to.
Note: Currently these files can’t be accessed via Guest Pass.