Single and multi (bulk) cell font formatting is a simple yet fast way to quickly make edits to your shows, schedules, and lists. You can select a broad range of cells and quickly adjust font size, bold or italicize your text, and choose from different font and cell background colors.
Multi/bulk cell cut, copy, and paste
When selecting cells for bulk formatting, the range must be square/rectangular, and all cells selected must be touching each other.
How to select cells for multi/bulk cell cut, copy, paste:
- Select the first cell that you want to format. The selection state is active when the cell has a blue border.
- Next, there’s two ways to select a range: Hold the SHIFT key, and then use the Arrow Up/Right/Down/Left to select cells in that direction Or, hold down the SHIFT key, and then select the last cell in the range you want to selected. This will select all cells in the range between those two selected cells.
- Once you have all of the cells selected, you can can choose from the formatting options at the top of the screen or use our formatting hotkeys…
- Protip: You can also use the shortcut CMD + A (CTRL + A) to select all cells in your show
- Increase Font Size: SHIFT + CMD + =
- Decrease Font Size: SHIFT + CMD + –
- Bold: CMD + B
- Italics: CMD + I
- Toggle Through Cell BG Colors: SHIFT + CMD + ;
- Toggle Through Cell Text Colors: SHIFT + CMD + ‘
- Increase Font Size: SHIFT + CTRL + =
- Decrease Font Size: SHIFT + CTRL + –
- Bold: CTRL + B
- Italics: CTRL + I
- Toggle Through Cell BG Colors: SHIFT + CTRL + ;
- Toggle Through Cell Text Colors: SHIFT + CTRL + ‘
Bulk clear formatting
Much like applying formatting to multiple cells, you can also clear formatting on multiple cells as well.
- Select the cells whose contents you’d like to delete
- Click the eraser icon from the top of the screen to clear all formatting in the selected cells