While you can hide times in your shows, schedules, and lists on a per-item and per-time basis, you can also bulk hide multiple times at once. This can be handy for sports presentations for example where you might only want the start time on the first row, but don't want to have to click through 75 individual rows to hide any subsequent times.
Note: hidden times are treated the same as muted times, so for example a hidden duration will not impact the start time of the next row!
Here's how to bulk hide times in your show
- First, you need to be either an Admin or Show Caller level permission.
- Click on the first time in your range to select it. A selected time will have a blue border around it.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and then find and click on the last time in the range you want to hide.
- Click on the Delete/Backspace key on your keyboard to hide all of those times. You'll be presented with a confirmation modal to double confirm.
- Your time will now be hidden! To bulk reveal hidden times, follow the same selection method as before, but hit the Enter key instead to reveal the times.