Events come by default loaded with a blank show file for you to start working off of. You can either rename and start editing this file or create your own, here's how:
How to create new shows, studios, schedules, or lists
- On your event dashboard, click "create new" near the upper right and choose the type of file you want to create whether it's a show, schedule or list.
- (Optional) You can create a show from one of our pre-made templates, or select one of your own custom templates.
- Give your new show a name and the date it will happen on (if creating a show). Note that your show start date can help to sort your event dashboard.
- You can also optionally add a description or location.
How to create a folder
- On your event dashboard, click "create new" near the upper right and select "Folder" to create a new folder
- Give it a name and description (optional) and you're good to go!
How to upload files
- The first method is to click "create new" near the upper right and select "File Upload." This will launch the docs upload modal. From this screen you can use the file browser to find and upload you document.
- The second method is a simple drag and drop. You can select the files on your computer, then drag them over the top of your event dashboard and release your mouse to begin uploading the docs.
Note that with both methods you're limited to 10 files uploaded at a time.