In order to join a Studio environment as a Director or Presenter, make sure that your browser has permission to use your computer’s camera and microphone.
Browser Permissions (Chrome)
The following steps walk through the process in Chrome of verifying that the browser has given Shoflo the correct permissions.
- Click on the 3 dots to the top right of the Chrome browser.
- Select “Settings”.
- In the left side pane, select “Privacy and Security”
- Select “Site Settings”
- In the list, find and click on app.shoflo.tv
- Make sure that the Camera and Microphone are set to “Allow”
If you continue to get a permissions error even after turning on the browser permissions, you might need to go into your computer’s settings to make sure your browser is allowed access to the Camera and Microphone.
MacOS (continue scrolling for Windows 10)
- Open “System Preferences”
- Click on “Security & Privacy”
- Make sure the Privacy tab is selected.
- In the list on the left you should see “Camera” and “Microphone”
- Make sure the browser you are using has a check mark allowing access to that device.
- Open the Windows “Settings”
- Click on “Privacy”
- In the left pane under “App permissions” click on Camera and Microphone.
- Make sure the toggle is “On” under where it says “Allow apps to access your Camera/Microphone”