NOTE: If you have multiple Teams in Legacy ScriptPRO, you will need to do the following for each team. For example, for colleges you will need to create schedule and document for each sport. We will migrate each sport into shoflo, each with its own columns. In Shoflo, you will have all teams (sports) under a single Shoflo Team account, but each sport will have its own well of elements and columns.
For non-collegiate teams, we will migrate each team account over to Shoflo as separate teams account, each with its own well of elements.
Step 1 - Create your "Migration" Production Schedule
- Login to Legacy ScriptPRO
- Create a new Production Schedule and title it "Migration Schedule 001"
- Use a future date and have fun with the location :)
Step 2 - Choose your elements to migrate over to Shoflo
This production schedule will not be your typical schedule. Our Migration Team will be using this Production Schedule to understand all the elements you want migrated and which timeframes / segments they should be associated with. Be sure to insert all of the elements you wish to migrate over.
Step 3 - Create your "Shoflo Migration" Document
In this step, you will be creating a document and determining the columns that you want Shoflo to migrate over. This step gives you an opportunity to consider wether you are actually using all of the "fields columns" in ScriptPRO. Every field column (audio, video, PA) that you enable in the document will be migrated over to Shoflo... let's avoid migrating empty columns :)
- Go to documents and create a new document
- Select the "Shoflo Migration Schedule 001" which you created earlier.
3. Choose the "Columns to Show" tab and select the following required columns:
- Element Name
- Element Type
- Time Frame
- Time Segment
4. Now select the columns you actually use and wish to be migrated over to Shoflo as columns. (ie: PA Script, LED, DJ, CG, etc)
5. Click "Run" and ensure the document table looks correct and all of your desired columns are displaying correctly.
6. Click "Save Settings" and give the document the title "Shoflo Migration 001"
Step 4 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are ready to migrate to Shoflo.
Step 5 - Shoflo will schedule the migration (typically within 7 business days)
Step 6 - The Shoflo Migration team will email you when the migration is complete.
Step 7 - On-boarding into Shoflo
Our Customer Success team will coordinate with you a time for on-boarding into Shoflo and review of your elements now that they have been migrated over!
That's it... you are all done!